- What is the meaning of the word capacious as it is used in the text write your best definition here along with a brief explanation of how you inferred its meaning through context?
- What is the difference between cleaning and cleansing?
- What does it mean to be a Dowerless girl?
- What part of speech is the word capacious?
- What is another word for cleanse?
- What is a capricious person?
- How do you use gibberish in a sentence?
- What is the meaning of capacious?
- How do you use capacious in a sentence?
- What does cleansing mean?
What is the meaning of the word capacious as it is used in the text write your best definition here along with a brief explanation of how you inferred its meaning through context?
capable of holding much; spacious or roomy: a capacious storage bin..
What is the difference between cleaning and cleansing?
Clean and cleanse both mean “to free something of dirt or impurities.” Clean is used more generally to address everything from washing to tidying up. Cleanse is used more specifically to address removing dirt or germs, especially via washing, and is also used figuratively as seen in “cleanse the body/mind.”
What does it mean to be a Dowerless girl?
Term. a dowerless girl. Definition. a girl without a dowery or property or wealth a woman brought to her husband at marriage.
What part of speech is the word capacious?
adjectivecapaciouspart of speech:adjectiverelated words:ample, spacious, wideWord CombinationsSubscriber feature About this featurederivations:capaciously (adv.), capaciousness (n.)1 more row
What is another word for cleanse?
In this page you can discover 37 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for cleanse, like: clean, wash, scrub, restore, purify, clarify, fumigate, bathe, refine, disinfect and purge.
What is a capricious person?
Capricious is an adjective to describe a person or thing that’s impulsive and unpredictable, like a bride who suddenly leaves her groom standing at the wedding altar. A scared person makes sudden starts this way and that, just as a capricious person does. …
How do you use gibberish in a sentence?
Gibberish sentence examplesHe spoke in tear-filled gibberish she didn’t understand, and she moved away to the door. … In addition, as proxies are able to encrypt data as well, the monitoring proxies will only collect gibberish. … gabble or gibberish. … Later, when he woke up, he was talking normally, and not talking gibberish.More items…
What is the meaning of capacious?
containing or capable of containing a great deal: containing or capable of containing a great deal the museum’s capacious rooms.
How do you use capacious in a sentence?
The harbour is capacious and secure, with a sufficient depth of water for the largest vessels. It is situated on both sides of the river Jacatra or Jilivong, in a swampy plain at the head of a capacious bay.
What does cleansing mean?
1. a. To free from dirt, contamination, or impurities: cleansed the wound. b. To treat (the body or an organ) with a regimen intended to remove impurities and promote health: drank vegetable juice for a week to cleanse her digestive system.